Touching the Stillness Silent Retreat
Presented by Touching the Stillness Ministries and facilitated by Rev. Paulette Pipe
Date: Thu 04 to Sun 07 October 2018
Location: Unity Hotel & Conference Center, Unity Village, MO 64065
Cost: Early Bird until 31 August 2018, $295; Full-price from 01 September 2018, $349
(Price excludes cost of accommodation and meals, which must be booked separately through Unity Village Hotel & Conference Center, where the event is being held. To take advantage of the accommodation/meal package retreat group rate, please call or email the Unity Village Hotel directly. Please do not attempt to register online as you may not be able to take advantage of our retreat’s special group rate).
(Photo Credits: collage photos by George Magbee; Paulette Pipe photo by Elaine Meyer (Courtesy of Unity Online Radio).
Each year beginners and advanced meditators from around the world gather for this sell-out event. With exquisite facilitation under the direction of gifted retreat leader Rev. Paulette, guests co-create and participate in a safe, sacred space to experience just the right amount of soul-nourishing mindfulness and meditation practices through retreat programs designed to usher participants deeply into the stillness of the silence.
You, too, can take be part of this exceptional retreat and allow it to nudge you into a well-crafted journey to inner stillness. Not only is it likely you’ll be transformed but, once you’ve touched the stillness, you may actually walk away wishing you had been given even more time to engage in holy listening and Silence.
This retreat is designed to:
- Safely immerse participants into a dedicated time of silence, reflection and renewal;
- Provide meditation and mindfulness tips and tools to help participants be at peace with a chattering, roving mind, and access practical gems which can be used in daily living, once the retreat has ended;
- Provide ample spaces to experience holy silence as well as time for individual practice;
- Create space for silent interconnectedness with like-minded people on a profound level; out of which deep lasting friendships are often formed;
- Be soothed and serenaded by gentle, heart-inspiring music that touches and expands the senses of the soul;
- Invite an experience of centered calmness, as we unplug from our devices and step away from the myriad distractions that tug at our attention on a daily basis.
Your Retreat Presenter
Rev. Paulette Pipe is a masterful meditation teacher/facilitator, who is best known as the host of “Touching the Stillness”, a lively meditation and spiritual practice radio program on Unity Online Radio.
With her distinctive gift of affirmative healing prayer, and meditation that stirs the soul, she masterfully creates rich, sacred prayer experiences that help others find deep peace during their meditation practice.
Formerly Spiritual Director of the UK Unity headquarters, and then manager of the Retreats department at Unity Village, today Rev. Paulette heads Touching the Stillness Ministries, a vibrant, tithing, thriving prayer and meditation ministry, whose mission is to demonstrate and inspire in others, audacious, bold, and courageous prayer-powered living.
Rev. Paulette is also a sought-after speaker who leads retreats, workshops, and extended meditation expereinces in the United States and abroad. She also holds the role of Keeper of the Flame on Unity Worldwide Ministries’ Board of Trustees, where she holds sacred prayer space during the board’s deliberations and decision-making process at board meetings.
Want to more details about the retreat? Here you go!